“All The world’s A Stage” and drama is the expression of civilisation. It is life, psychology, humanity. It fosters the skills of creativity, collaboration, integrity and vision. It involves standards of communication whilst supporting the intellectual and social development of the individual. It builds self confidence and self-esteem through the promotion of teamwork and through the refinement of technical skills and artistry.
It supports progression of personal and vocational skills to realise potential within the individual.
• A1 Developing Production Skill and Techniques
• A2 Responding to production requirements and purpose
• A3 Contributing to a production
• F16 Planning a career in the industry
• 5 GCSE’s Grades 4 – 9 including Maths & English
• Drama GCSE an advantage